In this video, you’ll learn how to create a new page in WordPress and import your new Elementor template. I’ve also included the steps below so you can easily go through them.
- Install the free version of Elementor.
- Install Elementor Pro.
If you haven’t purchased a copy yet ($49 a year for one site), you can grab a copy here with my affiliate link.
- Add a new page.
- Title the page.
- Under the Page Attributes tab on the right, use the drop-down menu to choose Elementor Full Width.
- Save the page as a draft, then choose edit with Elementor.
- On the page, click the file folder to choose Add Template.
- Choose the “My Templates” tab
- Then click the arrow on the top right.
- Click “Select file”.
- Find the json file in your computer files and upload it.