*There are two sections in this lesson. Make sure to scroll down to access all the information.
In this video, you’ll learn how to set up the Instagram feed plugin at the bottom of the template page.
- Drag and drop the Instagram Widget into the section.
- Delete the photos area.
- Link the IG icon to your Instagram account.
- Change out the wording to suit your needs.
How to Add Your Instagram Feed to the IG Section
In this video you’ll learn add your Instagram section at the bottom of your Elementor template page.
- Download the Smash Balloon Instagram Feed plugin.
- Log into the Instagram account you want to link in another window.
- Connect the account in the settings tab.
- Change the layout to have 6 photos and 6 columns.